- Hands-on practice with all materials provided
- cover both machine and manual permanent makeup applications
- color theory, skin variations and contra-indications
- lip, eyeliner, and eyebrow procedures
- Develop Marketing Skills
- Non Laser Tattoo removal
5 day PMU Machine/Manual Tattoo Course
We are licensed and insured to deliver comprehensive high quality training. Our training encompasses hands-on practice with all materials provided. We cover both machine and manual permanent makeup applications. Blood borne pathogen, infection control and sanitation are central to our training commitment to students. Our course covers color theory, skin variations and contra-indications. We train in lip, eyeliner, and eyebrow procedures. We teach how to efficiently and beautifully map treatment areas using a variety of methods so students can find what works best for them. We cover both manual and machine PMU applications, and we emphasize the importance of understanding the proper needle groupings/configurations for the specific procedure and skin type. We help our students develop their skills in marketing their businesses within their immediate areas and provide strategies for smart, gradual growth. You will embark on your new career skilled and confident – that is our pledge to you.
A full start-up kit may be purchased for an additional fee (services 25 clients and includes pigments to last up to a year).
All learning culminates into a hands-on, supervised, final exam on a live model. This is followed by a supervised touch-up appointment, also on a live model, in order to know and understand how to properly manage a re-touch appointment.
Black Label Graduate Artists can be recognized with our emblem on their personal and business social media accounts. This is a meaningful symbol of the quality and recognition of their PMU training.
In addition, all Basic Training Graduates will receive advanced training at a discounted rate. Advanced training includes a free treatment because we believe it is important all artists understand how their clients feel in their care.
Graduates from either or both the basic and advanced training programs wishing to deepen their understanding may access refresher training at no extra charge, at any time. By offering the highest quality training and post-training support we stand by our commitment to student success and industry excellence.
Basic Training Fee: $3250 USD
- no cosmetology/esthetics license required
- 2 days of SKIN/ColoR THEoRY 101 and sanitation training in a licensed and insured facility
- FULL kit included
- Microblading Technique
- Pixel Ombre Technique
- SOCIAl MEDIA MARKETING
- Certificate after completion AND passing of course
3 Day OMBRE/Powder BROW MACHINE Training with Laycie
We are licensed and insured to deliver comprehensive high quality training. Our training encompasses hands-on practice with all materials provided. In Laycie’s 3 day training, she will introduce and explore machine shading, focusing on ombre style technique. Blood-borne pathogen, infection control and sanitation are central to our training commitment to students. Students will be required to complete a blood-borne pathogen sanitation course online before class.
This 3 day course covers color theory, skin variations, depth/retention 101, pixel technique and more. Learn how to efficiently and beautifully map treatment areas using a variety of methods so students can find what works best for them. Covering only machine shading application, we emphasize the importance of understanding the proper choice of needle configuration /pigment/brow shape for the specific face structure and skin type. We also help our students develop their skills in marketing their businesses within their immediate areas and provide strategies for smart, gradual growth.
Key points revealed, taught, demonstrated and reviewed by Laycie will include:
– Discussion on sanitation, procedure prep, pigment selection and supplies
– Laycie’s signature method to achieving the perfect brow design
– Skin variations and contraindications
– How to determine correct depth/pressure, stretching of the skin, grip
– Pixel technique and different shading methods
– Personal supervision of the trainees undertaking Laycie’s technique on practice skin
– An interactive live session carried out by both Laycie and when ready, trainees on a human model, highlighting the complete procedure
– Q&A throughout the entire 3 days to answer all of your questions
– How to consistently create flawless healed results
– Photography: how to take the perfect picture every time with simple lighting
– Social media marketing tips and tactics to help grow your business
- Wireless Shading Machine
- Disposable Needles
- High Quality Pigments
- Ink Rings
- Practice Skin Sheets
- Pre-inked Mapping String
- Brow Pencil
- Numbing Cream
Certificate is provided to student after the following:
– Student successfully passed training course
– Student has successfully completed live model under her supervision
– Laycie feels the student is ready to begin shading on his/her own without supervision
– The full cost for this class is $2,500 USD
– A $500 deposit is required to secure your booking
– The remaining balance of $1800 will be due the day of class
– All deposits and payments are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable
– Payment options are cash, PayPal, cash app
- HENNA KIT included
- no EXPERIENCE/LICENSING required
- HENNA APPlICATIoN / REMoVAl
- BRoW MAPPING / SHAPING TECHNIQUES CoVERED
- hands-on model training with instruction
- SCIENCE BEHIND HENNA COVERED
- CLIENT FORMS PROVIDED
- Certificate after completion AND passing of course
CERTIFIED Henna Brow training
Learn the technique from a Certified Hennatician Trainer!
The Henna Brow Course is an in-depth one day training course that will give the students both theory and practical knowledge in relation to performing Henna Brows with complete confidence. Henna Brow is a premium, natural, and longer lasting option from chemical brow tinting. Staining the skin, and the hair, Henna Brow is able to define a new shape, perfect for a temporary filled in brow. Ideal for clients looking to test out a new shape before committing to PMU. This course is designed around the originally sourced Henna Brow, from Egypt (where Henna originated) and widely considered the best Henna on the market today. Understanding the science of Henna Brow, will separate you from other artists, and deliver customized results that last the longest for your clients. As an Accredited Educator with Henna Brows Australia, you can trust your education is of the highest level. Henna is a tricky skill to master, and imperative you receive proper education to understand how Henna develops and get the most of your products. You will be required to bring in a model. Time of the model will be dependent of the time of your course.
Class sizes are no more than 6 students. FULL kit included.
Because Keanu is an educator with the internationally recognized Hyve Beauty Elevate Training Program we receive exclusive purchase discounts that we are able to pass on to all students. This means 15% off all products and supplies from Hyve Beauty with Keanu’s unique student discount code.
ADVANCED MASTER CLASSES- For past henna students who already have successfully completed and mastered the beginner’s henna class. Higher level skilled information and tricks will be covered.
Master Class pricing: $200 without kit – with kit $350
Course Length: (5 Hours)
- What is Henna, it’s origin and story
- Science of Henna & How to Properly Develop It
- Troubleshooting different Skin Types
- 2 Stages of Development
- Brow Mapping – Step by Step
- Application & Removal
- Patch Testing
- Mixing Henna Pigments
- Sanitization and Sterilization
- Henna Brow Colour Guide
- Pricing & Consultations
- instruction on the application process
- hands-on practice
- coverage of necessary client documentation
- receive all necessary start-up equipment, including chair and stool, and a full kit to treat their first 15-20 clients
Teeth whitening training
Teeth whitening training includes , hands-on practice, and coverage of necessary client documentation. All students will receive a free treatment to better understand the full teeth whitening process and client experience. Participants demonstrate their technique mastery and understanding in a paper examination. Participants will receive all necessary start-up equipment, including chair and stool, and a full kit to treat their first 15-20 clients.
Course Fee: $2000 with $500 deposit required